Did you know that if you're on a Hyper Anna Enterprise plan, we offer Single Sign On (SSO) integration via SAML 2.0?
If you use an identity provider that supports SAML 2.0, like Azure Active Directory or Okta, we can help you to set up SSO for Hyper Anna.
How to get up and running
1. Validate if your identify provider is compatible for SSO integration with Hyper Anna
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which identity provider your organisation uses. We will validate if it is compatible for SSO integration with Hyper Anna.
2. Hyper Anna team provides you with a SSO login URL
If your identity provider is compatible, we will create a custom Hyper Anna domain name and SSO login URL for your organisation
3. Set up Hyper Anna in your identity provider
You will need to configure your identity provider to pass the user email address to us as the subject. This configuration will differ depending on the identity provider used. Instructions for Okta can be found here.
Once configured, provide the Hyper Anna support team with the following information:
- Issuer (e.g. http://www.okta.com/xkaghao2j1103)
- Identity provider entity (e.g. Your organisation's name)
- Identity provider public certificate
- Identity provider login URL
- Your authentication scheme if you are NOT using password protection (e.g. urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:X509)
4. Hyper Anna will record this information and advise you when you can attempt to log in via SSO.
If you receive a SAML error you should:
- Double check that the user they are logging in to their identity provider with has been created in Hyper Anna
- Request troubleshooting from Hyper Anna support
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.