The first step to get started with Hyper Anna is to understand where Anna works best! Make sure that you are using Hyper Anna within your organisation in the most optimal way by understanding what problems Anna solves best, and which data Anna works best on.
Video 1: Where Anna works best (4min)
Where Anna works best
- Explains performance simply & easily, whilst cutting through data to deliver insights
- Explains the why behind the answers to your questions
- Proactively surfaces insights & provides answers on demand in seconds
- Ability to upload data and get insights in a matter of minutes
- Anna solves for the repeatable questions, mundane tasks. Anna focus's on low hanging fruit freeing up analyst time to perform more intensive tasks
Where Anna doesn't work well
- Mode highly complex problem, or strategic/subjective problems that require significant business understanding and overlays
- Anna is not an ETL tool, therefore all data needs to be cleaned and transformed prior to ingest
Video 2: What Data Anna works best on (4min)
What data Anna works best on:
- Structured data
- At least of couple of key measures
- Rich dimensions to explore
- Transactional/ Time Series Data
- Looking at patterns or trends over time
What data does Anna not work on?
- Unstructured data - Anna does not perform sentiment analysis therefore anything that has a free text field will need to be grouped or excluded
- Anna does not do predictive modelling or forecasting
- Anna cannot merge multiple datasets automatically, Anna needs to read from a single table*
*Note if you have a database connection you can create your own custom SQL to merge tables into a single view
If you have any questions, please contact your Client Engagement contact.