The kick-off meeting represents the first step towards a successful implementation of Hyper Anna within your organisation.
- Who is involved during the kick-off meeting?
- What is the goal of the kick-off meeting?
- What will be covered in the kick-off meeting?
- What is required from me to prepare for the kick-off meeting?
- What are the next steps after the kick-off meeting?
1. Who is involved during the kick-off meeting?
The kick-off meeting typically requires the key stakeholders from your organisation to be present, including:
- Budget Holder (optional)
- Business Sponsor
- Project Manager
- Data Champion
- System architect (optional)
See Roles & Responsibilities for more information on the stakeholders above
The Hyper Anna team present during the kick-off meeting will typically include one or more members from the following teams:
Your Hyper Anna representative during the Sales process, who shares details of what has happened since the initial Showcase
- Client Engagement:
Your primary contact throughout the course of your subscription with Hyper Anna who is responsible for ensuring you get up and running with Hyper Anna as quickly as possible and ensures your organisation sees value.
- Business Solutions (Optional):
Your Hyper Anna representative during the Showcase process, who shares details of what has happened since the initial Showcase
2. What is the goal of the kick-off meeting?
The goal of the kick-off session is to establish the foundations for a successful implementation of Hyper Anna within your organisation, including introducing our ways of working, determining the initial MVP use case and success criteria, setting out a pathway to a direct database connection and identifying potential end-users within your organisation for the use case.
3. What will be covered during the kick-off meeting?
In this session, you will be introduced to your Client Engagement Manager, who will act as your primary point of contact throughout the course of your subscription with Hyper Anna.
He or she will provide an overview of the implementation framework - this is also covered across various articles in the Hyper Anna Help Centre.
Your Client Engagement Manager will then ask you to confirm the initial use case you would like to move forward with (whether this is a new use case or the existing use case agreed upon during your Showcase) - as well as the criteria used to evaluate the success of the initial use case post-implementation. Immediately following the kick-off session, your Hyper Anna Client Engagement Manager will ask you to provide/ confirm each element of the sign-off criteria.
4. What is required from me to prepare for the kick-off meeting?
Prior to the kick-off meeting you should consider the following points below:
- What is my initial use case?
This is typically the same use case that was demonstrated during the Showcase
- What is the Problem Statement behind this use case?
i.e why should Hyper Anna be used for this particular use case? What is the current process to extract insights for this use case?
- What are the success criteria for this use case?
Think of this in terms of quantifiable measures e.g time saved extracting insights, seeing insights that are unable to be surfaced otherwise, dynamic insights, not static reports
- Who will be responsible for the initial data upload to Anna?
Typically this would be someone that has proficient analytical capability
- Who will be responsible for establishing a DB connection for ongoing data upload to Anna?
Typically this would be someone in the IT security/infrastructure team
- Who will be present during the go-live session?
This should be a list of the end users for the initial Use Case who will be attending the onboarding session on how to use Hyper Anna.
5. What are the next steps after the kick-off meeting?
After the kick-off meeting your Client Engagement Manager will provide you with the following
- Summary of the agreed Use Case, Problem Statement, Success Criteria as per your discussion for you to confirm
- Your analyst team will need to read/watch related materials on how to prepare data for Hyper Anna. Analysts watch this to ensure that they correctly prepare the data for the Data Assessment
- You will be required to provide some key questions users would want to be able to answer Anna for your specified dataset
- You will be requested to provide a data extract for a Data Assessment
Note: The Data Assessment is performed by Hyper Anna to ensure that the data is "Anna" ready and if there needs to be any enhancements made to the data in order to answer the specified sample questions.
If you have any questions, please contact your Client Engagement contact.