Welcome to Hyper Anna! We’re thrilled that you’ve decided to embark on the journey of democratising data within your organisation together with us.
This section outlines the steps to successfully implement Anna’s analytical capabilities within your organisation.
While we recognise every organisation’s journey towards democratising data will differ subject to individual needs and priorities, our structured implementation framework is based on best practices developed across our customers.
What is the goal of implementation?
Our implementation process aims to help you establish an initial functioning use case within your organisation within a time frame of 6 to 8 weeks - typically this will be the use case identified during Showcase, however if you require it can be new use case altogether.
This is a collaborative process, with the Hyper Anna team available to support through every step of the way.
Picture 1: Going from Showcase to Live Use Case
What is Hyper Anna’s implementation framework?
Hyper Anna’s implementation framework follows a five-step process which is outlined below:
- Kick-off meeting to confirm initial use case, define success criteria and establish roles and responsibilities
- Sign-off initial Use Case, by reviewing data requirements, problem statement, success criteria & users for initial use case
- Data load of your initial Use Case data into Anna (in-person training) & review and refinement of data in Anna
- Go live (in-person training) for users on how to get insights from Anna
- Success through 1:1 clinics to support users integrating Anna into their BAU
Roles and responsibilities for Hyper Anna implementation
What to expect in the Kick-Off Meeting
What is required for Sign-off of my Use Case
What is involved in Data Load & Analyst Enablement
What is Go-Live
What training support will Hyper Anna provide?
If you have any questions, please contact your Client Engagement contact.