How to change your password
If you're already logged into Hyper Anna, you can easily change your password using the following steps:
1 . Click on the account icon in the top left hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on Account Settings and then click Change Password.
3. Enter your current password, followed by your new password. Once you have confirmed your new password, click Save New Password. Your new password must be at least 10 characters long, and have 1 special character.
4. Once your password has been successfully changed, you will see the following message.
Forgot your password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can easily reset it using the following steps:
1. On the Hyper Anna sign in page, click on Forgot Password?
2. Enter your email address and click Request Reset Link
3. Once you click Request Reset Link, you should receive an email from Hyper Anna at your nominated email address.
4. Type your new password and click Update Password.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org